State-of-the-art AI services to provide high quality accessible documents for people with print disabilities (blind, low vision and students with certain other learning disabilities)
HOW IT WORKS
What are the input formats?
PDF and image formats (JPEG, GIF, GIF, TIFF etc.) under 50 mb.
What are the special features?
- Support for heavy math documents.
- Handle two-columns, headings, tables, lists etc. for non-math documents.
- You can create and use optional tags during the conversion process which help you to organize your files better. Think of them as folders.
What are the output formats?
- HTML, docx, txt and MP3 for non-math content
- HTML and docx for math content
What are the known limitations?
Currently supports only English language. Other languages will be supported soon.
What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
In case of recognition failures or unsatisfactory results, you can escalate your document for manual remediation.
For any questions/concerns, email us at email@example.com